Monday, September 7, 2009

Shopping marathon weekend

Weekend just went by and i shopped like mad. Bought quite a lot of stuff (for my standard). Let me try to insert the pics here..my haul :)

Benefit was having a promotion at Tangs Orchard. For any purchase of 1 perfume + 1 cosmetic product, you're entitled to a free charm bracelet and $10 Tangs shopping voucher. I bought this perfume:

Benefit EDT Laugh with Me Lee Lee



I was attracted to it because of the packaging..too cute! Please excuse the messy background..
The cosmetic product that i bought is 'Justine Case'.


It has miniatures 'California Kissin', 'Eyecon', 'Benetint' and 'Some Kind-a Gorgeous'.



Have not tried it yet. Once i do, perhaps i shall write a review here.

The charm bracelet:



Nice no? The SA was also kind enough to give me a sample of Something About Sofia, another perfume from their new range.

I was walking around in Orchard Central and stumbled upon MISSHA! I've missed it for a long time after the shops disappeared in Singapore. According to the SA, Missha changed management and this is the first re-opened branch. They have changed the packaging of the products as well. I bought a nail polish and eye make up remover. They were having a sale and total was less than $20 including a pencil sharpener (i didn't take a pic of that).



Last but not least, i bought some earrings from Vivo City flea market. Swarovski crystal earrings, $5 a pair. There was also another pair of earrings free with purchase and i chose the rainbow design.





One final indulgence, Citigems Avoire diamond pendant and white gold necklace. Something to reward myself :)



Shall post tomorrow about my haul from Bodyshop and the freebies i got with the purchase of TLB magazine at the Bugis Juction roadshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment