Thursday, September 10, 2009

Body Shop and Watsons Buys

Body Shop was having a promo with any purchase above $60, you'll get a recycling bag (or do you call it an environmentally friendly bag?). There are 4 designs to choose from. I chose the Soya So Good.

I got the White Musk Sumptuous Silk shower gel, Pink Grapefruit shower gel, Honey Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner, All in one Fase Base and a shower puff.



I have no idea what is the correct way of using the face base. It came with a sponge which is like the one you usually use for liquid foundation. I have been using this base dry but it gives quite good coverage, better than the ZA two way foundation.
I dropped by Watsons today and got a few stuff.

Cleasing Express Lotion (Sebum) for oily skin, from Mandom. It was going for $14.90. This product is water base and act as make up remover, cleanser, moisturiser all in one. It's good for days when you are rushing and want to complete your usual routine in just one step.
The ingredients, sorry for the blurry photo.
There's a new product in store, Essential Damage-Care hair products. I first saw the ad in a MRT station, it promises to care even for the last 15cm of hair.

I got the Nuanace Airy set, which has a shampoo, conditioner and treatment for only $9.95, which is quite cheap i think. Smells nice and very eager to try it out.
There's also this Pocket Pedi set which is $3.95. It has a nail brush, pumice stone, cuticle sticks and a mini countour salon board. Very complete even though in a small packaging.
Watsons also had an in-house magazine which is called 'Glow', abouth health and beauty. It comes free with a pouch and is only $2.
Quite good buys from Watsons and i got additional 20 bonus points for my Watsons member card. =)
Hmm..i don't know if anybody is reading my blog but i do hope so there is. If you have any suggestions or comments, please do leave me a line or two so that i can improve it. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment