Monday, October 12, 2009

Tags/Awards by Freshelle


Sorry...I have been MIA for almost a week due to work. It was a hectic week for me as there was a company event that i had to organize. Anyway, this is just a post for the tags/awards i've received from Freshelle. Thank you !! ^_^ My first and i'm receiving so many.. lol.. I'm not really sure how to do this, i guess i'll just follow Elle's sequence.. =) Here goes:

Gorgeous Blogger Award (6 interesting facts about myself):
1. I've stayed in many places around Malaysia when i was younger. It's because of my dad's work. I've stayed in KL, Kuantan, Labuan, Johor, PJ. You can imagine how many schools i've went to!
2. I am the only Chinese in my office. Nobody to talk to in Mandarin =(
3. My eyesight is very very bad, which is around -8.00 for each side. I really want to do Lasik!
4. I used to hate retro music but i really like it now. Does it mean i am getting older at heart?
5. This is really hard, i don't know what is interesting about me. Haha..
6. I have a tattoo on my hip (butterflies and flowers). Maybe can post the picture here someday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner Party Tag: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:
1. What books are on your shelf?
Dan Brown, Sophie Kinsella, etc. Can't really remember =)
2. What DVDs are on your shelf?
Most of it are my mom's Hong Kong serials and i have lots of horror movies and chick flicks.
3. What are your two favourite cook books?
I don't read cook books but my mom has plenty.
4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests.
If i can cook well, i would definitely prepare carbonara pasta, buffalo wings and fish and chips as these are my favourite food!
5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Malibu Pineapple, the usual beer, or plum sake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Question with one word answers

Where's your cell phone: desk
Your hair: curled
Your mother: loving
Your father: funny
Favorite food: Japanese
Dream last night: None
Favorite drink: Japanese green tea
What room are you in now: office
Hobby: Facebook
Fear: rats
Where were you last night: Orchard
Something that you aren't: gorgeous
Muffins: chocolate
Wish list item: LV
Where did you grow up: Malaysia
What are you wearing: dress
Your pets: none
Friends: few
Something you're not wearing: bracelet
Favorite store: F21
Favorite color: pink
Last time you laughed: forgot
Your best friend: Pinky
Place you go to over and over: Bugis
Person who emails you regularly: staff
Favorite place to eat: home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew! Finally i'm done. I don't know whom shall I tag so i guess whoever reads this and has a blog, you're tagged! ^_^







1 comment:

  1. congrats on the awards ^^! Mm I love buffalo wings and fish and chips too!

    ReplyDelete