Thursday, October 15, 2009

EOTN

This is a look i did for a night out last week. The pallete i used is Givenchy Eyeshadow Quarter in Black Denim which i bought from Pris' blog sale. I can't remember which mascara i used >.<
A close up look. I was using the eyeliner from MAC, Powerpoint eye pencil in Teal. I like this color a lot! My bff commented that teal doesn't really match my purple lenses but i think it's Ok.



This is me then.. =)

Sorry for the short post, am really busy this whole week due to work =( boo...but I'm happy the weekend is near as I don't need to work this Saturday! It's the Diwali festival here in Singapore. I shall find time to blog this weekend, I promise =)

1 comment:

  1. Finally it's the weekend here eh? :) it's been a long week for me too! I'll be blogging the weekend too hahaha! I love your purple contacts!! So pretty!

    Happy Deepavali to yoU! :)

    ReplyDelete