Saturday, May 1, 2010

Magazines GWP

Hello! I bought these 2 magazines some time back and thought of sharing it here.

First up is Steady magazine from Japan - April EditionIt came with a free HbG lunch tote/tote. It looked quite big on the cover but when opened, it is actually kinda small. It's more like a lunch tote. HbG stands for HamburGirl.
Sorry for the blurry photo!
HbG logo
The print up close.
Some features in the magazine.

Another magazine that I got, just for the sake of the GWP.

Singapore Tatler came with a free L'Occitance box of goodies.

There are 3 items: a body cream, a Radiance Cleansing Foam and a bar of the golden branch soap. It smells really delicious. Something I would associate with butter cream. =)


I have been missing in action due to some happenings in my family but I can say that I'm definitely back for more beauty blogging. I've been a silent reader for the past few months with a couple of comments here and there. Did you guys notice? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I buy mags just for the GWP too...hehe. Great stuff you got =D

    ReplyDelete