Saturday, May 29, 2010

MAC Haul

Walked into MAC to check out the Pret-A-Papier collection but it didn't interest me much. Anyhow, the SA managed to attract me with the promo, where you buy above $80, you'll be given a $10? voucher and a lipglass. =) i'm a sucker for this kind of promo.
Here's my haul!
From top, clockwise: Select Sheer/Loose; Lustre Lipstick (Cyndi Lauper); the freebie lipglass, Technakohl Liner; Paint Pot

Paint Pot in Delft. The SA recommended this shade as it's quite popular. I've not used any kind of shadow like this before except for a Stila one, many many years ago.

Under sunlight


With flash. Sorry, no swatch coz i don't wanna use my finger to dab it. >.<


Technakohl in Auto-De-Blu


Under sunlight



Select Sheer/Loose. Got this to use on top of my usual BB cream.



I'm a NC 15? This is what the SA recommended. I'm curious, how do they actually determine your skin color? Hmm...


When i took this out from the box, i was surprised with the Not For Sale sticker on it. I'm not sure why it's there but I definitely paid for this.


Cyndi Lauper next to the freebie lipglass. Happy family! ^^









2 comments:

  1. your free lipglass looks kinda paler than mine! i thought the pret a papier collection was great! hehe...i love the colour of peaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa the paint pot is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete