Monday, February 20, 2012

Unused Stuff I Found in My Stash!

I was tidying up my make up and beauty stash when I discovered I have tons of unused stuff!

Lookie what I found!
I cannot believe that I have actually hauled so much stuff that I can forget about them. Definitely need to put a stop to buying cosmetics till I have used up my current stash.

Stash includes MAC Technakohl Liner in Auto-De-Blu, Etude House Multi Eye Shadow Brush, MAC Viva Glam Cyndi, Canmake Four Shiny Eyes in 09,

Canmake Gokunobi Mascara, elf Liquid Eyeliner, Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Daiso Eyeshadow pallette, Kate deep eyes in PU-1, etc.

Guess I'll have to explore these stuff in the coming weeks. I'll show you some swatches in the next post =)

3 comments:

  1. Haha that's a lot of stuff right there! I'd love to see a review on that Kate eyeshadow palette, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Fifi! I've only swatched some of the eyeliners, the post is coming up! Will definitely swatch the Kate palette as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete